Thursday, June 22, 2006

Into The Wild...

This post title has a lot of meaning today. Allow me to explain.

My apartment is kind of just like camping. You have to check for ticks and there is a mouse in the house. Well, not anymore. But there was. I got a live trap and released him today. Until I lived here, I had never once had an encounter with a tick. In the month I have lived here, I have found 2. Nice huh? Just like camping I tell ya.

Speaking of camping. Tomorrow after work, I head on up to Hayward for my annual camping trip with Mr and Mrs Giggles. We go to visit our friends Mandy and Josh. It's always a good time.

And the rest of the wildness, well...it's softball night. hehehe.

See you all Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possible Christmas gift for Bwana Juicy: pith helmet.