Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Smells Of Summer...

Lani cut the grass tonight and grilled out. I don't think anything has ever smelled sweeter. It gives me hope that summer will eventually arrive in Rhinelander.

Today we drove to Stuart, in search of starfish. We were semi-successful. I did manage to find more stuff for everyone other then me. Drove home along the coast, that was pretty cool.

We went to the manatee center today. Since it's a wild reserve, you take your chances as to whether you see anything. I saw a tire, a sunkist, sprite, and pabst can. Not exactly what I had in mind.

We are not sure as to what we are doing tomorrow. I seem to have hit everything on my list except for dolphins. Too expensive.

Temp was the warmest so far this year...87 and it was glorious. Friday is suppose to be REALLY hot so we are headed back to the beach.

Off I go. Miss you.

No comments: