Saturday, March 12, 2005

Saturday Morning Drama...

My car didn't want to start this morning. Very very Cold. I am concerned that it will not start after work today. My mother is itching that if my car doesn't start I might slow down her plans for the day. We are supposed to go to Appleton today. Me having to work, already kind of bugs her. God forbid, I have some car trouble. She was just about beside herself this morning. I had to leave in 5 minutes and she was just about insisting that she drive me, because my car trouble might inconvenience her. THEN GO WITHOUT ME!!!

I want to go, don't get me wrong there. Kat, Shawn, and my precious niece Sami are coming with us, which should be fun. But my mom is going to go grocery shopping and that will take at least 2 hours in the store. That is the only part I am not looking forward to.

No comments: