Sunday, March 20, 2005

I Am So Antsy...

I can't believe it's almost here. I am pretty much ready to go. I have to make one more pass thru the suitcases (yes, I am taking more then one), just to make sure I have everything. I don't see how I could have missed anything. My closet is empty and my dresser is slim pickings.

I will try and blog while I am down there to give to tales of my adventures. I know I am going to Disney World (yahoo!!) and I would really like to go to the Manatee reserve. I have also had my eye on this dolphin cruise. It's a 2 hour cruise (LOL gilligan's island!) to look for wild dolphins. I think that would be so much fun. I won't be able to put any of my pictures up until I get back, but Disney has this photo pass thing, where they station professional photographers all around the park and you have them take your picture and they give you this card with all your information on it....And it's all linked to the website. It's free to look at them, they nail you with the cost when you order prints....But at least you can see them!

Mom said something about me not getting an Easter basket this year and I was devastated. I told her I didn't want a basket, just Bambi on DVD. So every once in awhile I walk past her and whisper "Bambi" and just keep walking. I figure if I do it enough, she'll get the hint.

No comments: