Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I Am Not That Into Fish...

A short while ago, Amy lived with Candice. Once upon a time, they pretended to be friends. The roommate situation didn't last long. Mostly due to the fact that Candice is psycho. But we all (Alissa and I), always questioned Candice's clingy behavior. It was always a little too relationshipy for our tastes.

Well, as time ticks on...Candice this week told Amy that she thought I was beautiful. When Amy mentioned my tan, Candice uncomfortably insisted to Amy that I am beautiful. So when Amy passed this info on, I got the heebie jeebies.

It's one thing for a girl to comment to another girl, that yet another girl is pretty. I do it all the time, with no sexual undertones. When a girl you don't know, insists to someone who knows you very well, that you are beautiful; it's creepy.

Like I said...I am not that into fish.

No comments: