Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I Am One Of Them Now...

It's 80 right now...and I am not hot.

Had an easy flight yesterday. Got off the plane and went straight to Disney. Met Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and Pluto. Stood in line like 30 mins at Minnie's house, and got Pluto. I had alot of fun, even with the rain. We went to the Hall of Presidents, Carosuel of Progress, Timetraveler, Pirates of the Carribean, The Country Bear Jamboree, and This Exotic Cruise thing. It was really cool. I saw a lot of stuff and didn't spend all that much for what I brought home.

Today I did the ocean thing. Satly. Salt water taste exactly like you would think...salty water. When we got there, they were flying a yellow flag....by the time we left, they had closed the beach. I am thinking sharks, because the life guards has binoculars attached to their faces after that. But I got my ocean experience....so gobble away good sharks.

Tomorrow, we are going to Stuart. Another beach town. Looking for a star fish.

Ok, off I go...because I am a guest, and it's rude.

Miss you all (both of you who read this)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading this and I'm so happy you are having fun! Good luck on finding the star fish!! :-D I'm pretty sure it's for someone pretty special! ;-)