Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Taco Nazi...

Why is it that everytime I go to Taco John's they are always out of Potatoe Ole's? Do they not know my heart yearns for them? I believe that they have a personal vendetta against me.

In other news, I am moving Friday into the new place. Should be a busy day for me seeing as how I have to do it all in one day. I have never had to do that before. I am not entirely sure if I will have any help, so that should make it interesting. My new roommate has actually been crashing on my couch the last few days because he forgot to let our current landlord know that there was a small gap in between housing. Oh well, we are going to be living together by the end of the week, what's a few day early.

Got a 5% raise at work today. Shocked me actually. They don't seem to like me most days.

Paid my tuition too. So now, I am really broke. I sometimes wonder if I don't have too much on my plate right now. Am I even capable of going back to school and doing well? Can I do that and two jobs? Am I just headed for a breakdown? I guess we will see. Actually, the stress of moving and wondering if I can get it all done has me thinking a breakdown is just on the horizon. But then again...I underestimate myself.

Hmm, well what have you thought of my year in pictures so far? I think from June on through to the end, they probably get funnier, at least for me they do. Well, maybe once I am all settled...I will talk about how this last year changed me.

Back to work for now.

1 comment:

Paw and Claw Designs said...

you'll do well, be cause well, you're paying for it.

that always makes a HUGE difference.

i wish i coull help with the move...I hardly ever work, yet it's always when i don't want to.

BOO.