Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Greatest Game Ever Played...

Is evidently Ding-Dong-Ditch. Just ask us. We can prove it. However, the scampering of little feet down the hallway, does decrease it's effectiveness. It actually feels like I just live in one very oddly laid out house the way we all come and go between the two apartments sometimes.

Have to leave for my orientation at school in a few minutes. I am only staying long enough to get my planner and ID and I am outta there. Guess I am really doing this. Scary. Classes start Thursday. I still wonder if I can do this. Did I tell you I changed majors already? Nice, huh? Buh-bye Business Administration. Hello, Marketing.

Melly and I joined Anytime Fitness this morning. It's part of our competition with Kiki. I will own those two before I am done. More on this to come yet.

It's cold in here. All the time. Like Mason St. cold. Only a few of you will understand that...but that means really cold.


Well, I guess I should go. Gotta get out to school. Just thought I owed you an update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ding dong ditch? That's exactly what I'd expect from a marketing major.

Girl Next Door said...

Are you mocking me? They started it...