Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How About That...

Last night, I got bored at went to bed at 10. This morning. Despite that I am well rested, I feel a little left out. I always have this wierd concern that I am going to miss out on something by sleeping.

Last night, I did. Evidently, the entire building played a rousing game of beer pong. The only reason I knew anything had gone on is that when I woke up, there was money next to the beer jar. Not just the standard dollar or two...$26. I opened the fridge to find that most of the beer was gone. I had to smile. I really only knew it was a matter of time before that happened. So, I tromped next door to see if that's where it went, only to find my silly boys still awake.

Worked out last night like a good girl. And going again tonight. Today is actually kind of busy. I am going to have coffee with my sister-in-law right after work. Then, I have to go to the store and restock the beer. Then it's work-out time.

Who is running up and down the stairs at 7 am?

I am well rested today...but feeling cheated. Classes start tomorrow and I am scared. I have to leave for work in 3 minutes and I am sad. I wanted to have lunch with Bartender today, and he'll be in a coma. So. I guess that's one less thing I have to do today then.

No comments: