Monday, January 29, 2007

The Competition Is Steep...

In the great weight loss challenge, the end of week 2 has again crowned me the winner (haha, in your face, Melly), with Melly just a mere two pounds behind me. I have lost 6 pounds in the last two weeks. Might not seem like much to you, but it's the world to me.

In the end, we aren't counting total weight lost, because we are 4 girls with very different weights and metabolisms, but instead percentage of body weight lost. So, I might win a week or two along the way in poundage, but it's anybody's game really.

As of right now, I am the lightest I have been in a number of years. It feels good. We all have our own reasons for doing this, at the basis is health. We all want to be healthier then we are now. I am not going to lie to you, I want to be cute. Restore the hotness!

With that, I have some tuna to consume.

4 comments:

Xan said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you! :D

Dirty Bunny said...

Me too! You're a hottie either way, though.

JR said...

Hurray! Keep up the good work; don't go overboard, just do what makes you happy.

Mark said...

I've consumed some tuna on occasion myself. Yummy stuff that tuna.