Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Reality Check...

Had my first quiz in Ethics last night. These are all done online.

Yea, I didn't pass. I got 3/5 points. That's a 60% No good. I like the instructor thou. He's crazy, but I like him. That's probably why I like him actually. He basically told me in class today (there's 8 in this class) that he intends to push me, because he thinks I have more to say then I offer up. I think I am going to like that. Today he tried to get a rise out of me and it almost worked. I feel like it's an amusing game to him to see how long I can hold out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pfft. 60% is a D-. It might be academic probation, but it's passing. Or did this prof use a different scale?

Girl Next Door said...

I gave it a 60 too, he goes strickly on a sliding points scale...Anything below 341 is failing.

So technically, the whole class is failing.