Sunday, January 21, 2007

New Beginnings...

2007 has been the start of a whole new Juicy.

I started out fresh in a new apartment. There is such a happy air here.

I went back to school. It's going to be tough, but I think I can handle it.

I have been taking this whole healthy way of life thing, rather seriously. I am working out 5 days a week for like 45 minutes. I am keeping a watchful eye on what I am eating. I would very much like to lose 25 pounds before Joe and Bunny get married at the end of May. My girls and I are allt aking this weight loss/exercise competion very seriously. I would like to be seriously smaller when Annie in 16 months, so this is a good way to get me into the habit of things.

I have a whole new attitude on things now. Like last night when I saw some friends of mine that I only see once a year, and someone complimented the weight I have lost. I graciously accepted it. Goddamnit, you should compliment me. I lost 25 pounds since I saw her last, I do look better and I worked hard for it.

I am really looking forward to what the rest of the year holds for me. This is my time, and there's no stopping me now.

And as a bonus, I get to order Goo Goo Dolls tickets tonight!

No comments: