Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Turn To Page 127...

Ever think that life is like one of those fantasy "choose your own adventure" books, where you decided how the story ended? Well, it is, isn't it?

I have quietly decided to turn to page 127, to see what happens next. I have concretely decided that my major of choice is Marketing. But what to do with it has been the question all along.

Today, I have decided that I am minor-ing in Communication. I am going to attempt to enter the field of Public Relations. It's all about passion, the entire field. You have to sell the shit out of whatever is tossed at you. Whether it's an event, a press release, dealing with a management company, etc., it's all about portraying an image and backing it up.

Everything I have read simply comes down to this, you have to want it. Want someone to talk about your event, want someone to hire you, want to be the best. I think we can safely say that with all the obstacles that have been tossed at me in the last year, that I have a little bitty fire driving me and I really think this is something I would do well at.

So, I wonder what will happen next?

No comments: