Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Songs To Rage By...

So earlier today, I was thinking that I was digging myself a hole. I have picked up Thursday nights in the restrauant. Well, we had an issue with one of the new employees recently that left Tuesdays open also. So I picked those up. I was thinking that I should be more stressed then what I am, but I think alot of it has to do with not being miserable at work.

So, I am bopping along to work all bundled up, braving the elements. I get there to find that the new girl, changed the schedule and decided to work today after all. Der.

Not that's it's a big deal, but I lost 30 minutes of time I could have been doing homework to someone else's stupidity.

And I was going to use my tip money to send myself to see Hitman tonight. Double Der.

1 comment: