Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Movie Mumblings...

I go through phases where I watch a ton of movies lately and then nothing for weeks.

This week I watched, Music and Lyrics and the start of Alpha Dog

Music and Lyrics is completely a chick flick. No hiding that. The best part of this movie described my love affair with music...

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex. ... But then as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magical."

My thoughts exactly.

Oh, and the first half of Alpha Dog looked good as hell. Bartender is supposed to take me to see American Gangster Wednesday night. I'm excited as hell for this movie, we'll see if he follows through. I may go without him, I want to see this film that bad.

No comments: