Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What A Day...

I'm only operating at about 87% today. I stopped at the Winchester last night to talk to Bartender, only to find him sitting at the bar. Well, one thing led to another and in a short amount of time, Davey had me drunk. And you know, that was fine. I don't work for a little bit yet, so who cares.


Well, Bartender's girlfriend yesterday accused me of being an alcoholic. Not just me, but Bartender too. I went into a blind rage. How dare she! This girl doesn't even know me really.

So, in true alcoholic fashion, I went to the bar. Bartender knew what she said, so I am assuming she attempted some damage control and pleaded her case to him. He said, that while she didn't mean to imply that, he understands where I am coming from. Also admitted she had no right to judge either one of us. She doesn't know how often I sit there talking to him drinking Diet Coke.

Well, I am sure I'll get over it...but for now it's off to work.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well, if the shoe fits...just kidding!