Monday, June 25, 2007

My Life Comes Crashing Down...

I went on my annual camping trip this weekend. I really couldn't afford to go but such is life I guess.

I had a nice time with my friends. It was funny to see how we have all changed and are in very different spots in our life right now. It's strange.

I left feeling very relaxed with the exception of my allergies trying to end my life this weekend...but you know, that's my own fault.

My life was waiting for me today when I got home. There are dishes to do. Liter boxes to clean. Such and such. My termination packet was still on the table where it's been sitting since I got it. I paid the bills I was putting off to feel like I had money. I filed for the unemployment I know I am going to get denied for. The bank called again today. Seems Karen (the branch manager) wanted to take me to lunch this week. Get this..."Because she is worried about me." Fuck that. She wants to clear her guilt. That's all she wants. In the end, she made the call to fire me, she knows I can't afford to be without that extra income. It all makes me wish this wasn't my life sometimes.

I hate this all right now. So if I seem busy, it's because I am trying not to remember how much I hurt right now.

No comments: