Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Finally...

I needed some good news today. I got a letter from school this morning, so instantly this feeling of dread sets in. I had such an ordeal last summer just getting registered that I couldn't imagine this to be good news.

It was my student lon letter. I was awarded enough in subsidized loans to cover the Fall semster completely including books. If I watch it pretty closely, I can probably get a little to spill over into the spring semester. Which is going to be expensive.

I logged in to check my GPA at the same time to find that my Ethics teacher bumped my grade up to an A.

All of that has almost made me completely forget about the horrible experience that was my first post employment bank experience.

Poopyity poop. I am hungry as hell and didn't really plan on that happening today. LOL. It's too warm in my house to want to eat. But sitting here in the air conditioned laundromat, hungry has certainly hit me.

No comments: