Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Taking The Long Way...

I got my termination packet from the bank today. They are docking my paycheck 10 hours. Apparently, I took more vacation time then I was entitled to. I am sorry...but that's bullshit. I just feel like I have been punched in the stomache.

Fuck them.

Wal-mart has been pretty cool right now. I am working full-time hours 4 days this week. That'll really help with money. I start my new second job next week. I will be hostessing at the restaurant that Melly works at. It's just two days a week and money isn't great...but *shrugs*. I need all the money I can gets. Ya know. I am also needing more Wal-mart apparel since all my clothes are too nice to wear there...so I need to shop.

I am having a hard time shopping right now, because I know money is going to be tight.

Ug. Well, I watched Shut Up and Sing today. It was really enjoyable. It was about the fall out that the Dixie Chicks experienced after their freedom of speech issues.

No comments: