Friday, July 20, 2007

The Plot...Thickens,,,,

Well, I went yesterday. I had a really nice time yesterday. We went to see Harry Potter, we sat and talked, it was nice. Afterward, I had to leave because I had dinner plans with a friend, but as soon as I left he invited me for more even activites with his friends. I was unable to meet up for that but he did meet me at the bar after softball to shoot a couple games of pool.

I will explain it later, but I consider his relationship status to be one one that is a weak story. He met her on-line and she lives in Central IL. I don't consider someone he doesn't even see on a casual basis to be something of a situation for me to deal with.

So, I don't think I am going to change my course of actions.

2 comments:

Paw and Claw Designs said...

hmmm...

Joe had "another women" states away when we decided we wanted to got together.

that was in early 1998.

now i'm stuck with him...FOREVER!

;)

he should level with her and dump her before he gets involved with you though.

Dirty Bunny said...

Yeah, that hardly counts. I find in commendable that he's up front and honest. At least if she comes to visit or he goes to visit her, there are no surprises. That's cool.