Monday, July 23, 2007

A Break In The Clouds...

I'm not really going to go into details, because some of you simply don't care. But, it's get out of debt day for June. I feel better then I have since in ages. I have my closure with the bank.

Are times and money going to be tight still sometimes? Yes.

Am I still going to think back and wish I had done a few things differently? Oh yes.

Are there going to be times I wish I still had my cushy job? No doubt.

Would I take back my same job with a pay raise? Under no circumstances.

Dave said to me Saturday night, "I can't remember the last time I have seen you honestly smile. I forget how beautiful it is."

I'm smiling today. I'm paying bills. It shouldn't be a happy time, but oh my...I'm just alive with glee. I'm taking my life back. It's a great feeling.

OH, and I saw a box of free kittens today....I may go back. But Katie will try to steal Sandy Meowfax thou...

No comments: