Monday, July 16, 2007

A Bummer Still...

Despite the fact that I knew it probably wasn't happening, I was still very bummed when I got the letter denying my claim for unemployment.

I really could use that money right now. I'm in a bit of a pinch and money is tight. I could have used a check today to play the bills that I haven't really been paying in the last month.

I'm going to have to get used to a whole other way of life right now with cash being what it is. I haven't had this little of income since years before I moved out of my mother's house.

*sigh* I am not exactly sure what I am going to do right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know a thing about Unemployment Insurance, but is there an appeal process?

Girl Next Door said...

Yea. I'll lose.

Anonymous said...

Well, that bites.