Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What I Am Not Working On...

I still not working on that term paper. It's supposed to be a comparison of Carl Cohen's "Do Animals Have Rights?" and Tom Regan's "The Case For Animal Rights". We are also to look at how the animal rights debate applies to the human rights movement and then look at how Indirect duties, Utilitarianism, and Contractarianism factor into the issue.

I think I would rather go get ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery and watch The Departed.

**Update** I found this article interesting as I was working on my paper on Animal Rights. We just covered Zoos and the arguments for and against them in the last few weeks. 3.34 pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you get extra credit for listening to Animal Rights?

Girl Next Door said...

I should bring that up in class.