Sunday, February 11, 2007

Strange Things...

It's so odd getting text messages from my mother. Today she is currently trying to entice me to come to her house and consume coffee cake.

This the day after she commented on how it loks like I am losing weight. I think her subconscious wants me to give up. That way she feels better about her lack of diet success.

Last week, there was no change in numbers on the scale. I am so ok with that. I ate kind of bad last week, so the gym saved me!

This week will be a new story for me.

4 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

I've always thought that about anyone when I've tried to lose weight. Isn't that flippin' annoying?

Girl Next Door said...

Well, it didn't work. So poo on her!

Anonymous said...

Mmm... coffee cake.

Girl Next Door said...

Bad coffee cake.