Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Marvels Of Non-Western Religion...

Turns out I totally get the non-western religions (Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.). I am rocking the hell out of these test lately. It's actually very lucky for me. I need some good scores. I have to get some solid grades this semester to pull my GPA above 2.0 so maybe the good old government will start throwing some cash my way.

I finally got around to picking my research topic for Psychology, and not a moment too soon. The title page and references are due on Thursday. So, before to long here, I am going to be a wealth of knowledge about Seasonal Affective Disorder. I am really excited about that actually, I think t effects alot of people in the area. And I am pretty nervous about writing a paper. It's been MANY years since I have had to write anything. So next week I am off to the libraries of the area to obtain materials for this mystical paper.

I still have not obtained a copy of the book that I am supposed to present for Ethics class on the 22nd. I should probably get on that here quickly.

I am not going to lie, school has me feeling a little bogged down right now. I knew this was going to happen, and now it's all about how I handle the situation. I think some of my "friends" are getting sick of me telling them no. I keeping putting off stuff with them to work on my homework and such. I would think they understand how important this is, but I sense some frustration and that makes me a little sad actually. I hate upsetting people. But that is just the nature of life I imagine.

Back to work my friends, Happy Weekend.

1 comment:

Dirty Bunny said...

I love those religions too.

I guess you're finding out rather quick who your true friends are. I'm glad that you're ruffling a few feathers.