Friday, February 02, 2007

Better To Be Pissed Off Then Pissed On...

What about the option that involves no urine? Where's that option? That the one I want.

So last night, I am tucked safely away in bed snoozing my little heart out. I hear the neighbor let himself in. This is not uncommon, he's usually just looking to borrow something. I thought nothing of it. Until I heard his coat hit the floor, right outside my bedroom floor, shoes get kicked off and a very loud plop down on the couch. Suddenly, he's calling my name. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Until I finally crawl out of bed to see a drunken Davey sprawled out on the couch. He wanted to talk about this douche bag that he has had this issue with now for a number of years.

Well, Davey tried to make peace last night. As we all know, that never works out well when you are drinking. So he came to me to pour his heart out, as the always do. Well, he promptly passed out...and I shuffled back to bed.

A short time later, I hear quite the commotion from the living room. I call out to make sure he's ok...but suddenly he's in my room. He thought he'd be more comfortable in bed with me. Alright I scoot over, slept with most my friends anyway...

He bumbles about the room, getting situated, knocking shit over, pissing on my floor, taking his pants off etc.

That's right boys and girls. He whipped it out and peed in the corner of my bedroom. Then hopped into bed and passed out again.

I got out of bed after a few minutes of shock and disgust and shuffled next door to sleep on their couch. I couldn't be in the same space with him, I was so furious at him.

Today my apartment has a closed sign on it, and will remain locked at all times for the remainder of the weekend. I don't think in a sober mind, Davey would do such a thing. But, I am still pissed and until I get an apology, none of them are coming in.

5 comments:

Paw and Claw Designs said...

wait, you let some guy piss in your corner?

you are FAR to nice.

Can i have all your money?

seein' as you're so nice.

Dirty Bunny said...

Holy Fuckbuckets. Do you suppose your friends will ever grow up and treat others with any morsel of respect? I'm pissed just reading that. Drunk or not, no fucking excuse. That door would remain locked forever-more.

Anonymous said...

You should've rubbed his nose in it and thrown him out like a fucking dog.

Callie said...

I cannot believe you didn't kick him out of bed, wake his drunk butt up, and make him clean up the room!

God knows, I would. But then, I'm a bitch.

Good luck with getting that apology.

Alissa said...

Wow...