Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Not Fucking Fair...

Every school in like a 200 mile radius is closed. Why do I have to go to class? If we were starting to watch "The Inconvenient Truth" today in Ethics, I totally wouldn't go. This -35 shit sucks.

SO...last night, I totally rocked my test, despite all the distractions. I was all excited when I went next door to tell Bartender. I totally get the Hindu people. Well, Bartender insisted on making me a drink as a congratulations. I let him. I stood there and silent observed the drunken shenanigans of 30 HIGH SCHOOL aged kids, and didn't regret my choice to stay home and work on my class work.

2 comments:

Ren said...

You're growing up so fast, Juicy.

Alissa said...

...and then you had to wake me up to whine about it when my son decided to let me sleep in! ;-)