Monday, October 29, 2007

Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone...

It occurred to me today, that all the joy is gone from my life. There is nothing that really excites me the way it used to. Things I used to love have lost all appeal. I have even said things like..."I have been tired since 2005." I can't remember the last time I got really excited about something and not felt some sort of feeling of dread along with it. Even dressing up and going out with my friends on halloween wasn't fun.

Where did the lights in my life go? When did I become a black hole of nothing? When did I start having depression issues? How long have I been like this? Can I take my life back?

I am going to the gym tonight. My clothes don't fit.

1 comment:

Dirty Bunny said...

Have you considered alternatives to the psychotropic drugs you're taking. The one you use for your ADD has been linked to serious depression and suicidal tendencies.