Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh, It Wasn't So Bad...

And by that, I mean it was great. I cried a bit, but I laughed more. I was upset with the world a bit, but my friends loved me more.

Ok, maybe one more birthday won't kill me. But I swear...that is it then, no more after this next one!! ;)

For the first time ever, my Mother produced a birthday gift on my birthday. It was an amazing one too. Tires. I am getting new tires. Who would have guessed my Mother actually listens when I talk!? Melly bought me a beautiful Hello Kitty glass ornament. MrsGiggles, hand made me a breathtaking card. Ray-Ray got me this bottle of perfume I had been eyeing up. Kiki got me a pretty bitchin' that's right, I said bitchin' Hello Kitty clutch purse. My wonderful friends took me out to dinner. Despite the fact that Bartender couldn't make it, I think he felt worse then I did about this, I had a pretty great time. I love when I can get my friends all in one spot at the same time. Kids, school schedules, drastically varying work schedules, and distance often makes this tough.

To make up for Bartender not being able to make it, Davey and Junior are taking Bartender and I to this brewery about 30 minutes north of here, which will include a stop at my favorite Squishy person in the world.

Ok...Homework. Seriously, I have two exams tomorrow. And my books, still MIA.

I'll load the pictures later. Blogger is being a bitch.


Blogger got less bitchy! Yea!


No comments: