Monday, August 20, 2007

Left A Note And Said I'm Sorry, I've Had A Bad Again...

Phone rings at 1 am this morning. I see it's Bartender. I found it odd, be cause he is supposed to be at college town for orientation.

He's stranded on the side of the freeway and wanted to talk to me while he waited for his saving grace. It sounds like his transmission went out on him.

He calls once his dad drops off another vehicle and waits for the other to be towed home.

He is delayed but not, screwed.

He calls me again. 9 a.m. from his orientation. They messed up his application and he's not even a student. He has to reapply.

He drove 2.5 hours and killed his car for nothing. I'm making him his favorite meal tonight. I think he's earned it.

I don't know why I felt compelled to tell you that. I just did.

Oh, yea. And Xan might have cancer. Has to have surgery on Thursday. I'm scared. What is going on with my friends!?!?!

5 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

Cripes. Both things suck, although I must say the Xan news really bums me out. Keep us posted.

Girl Next Door said...

I don't have much to report as we are pretty much not speaking to each other. We have been fighting pretty much constantly now for 2-3 weeks.

Dirty Bunny said...

Oh...I'm surprised that being so far away you've found something to argue about.

Girl Next Door said...

I know, right?

Yea, he's mad because I forgot to call one day. And then it escalated into something much more. Like he's jealous that Josh and I are so close...it's all stupid really.

It boils down to me forgetting to call one day.

Dirty Bunny said...

wow...that's all that I'm going to say.