Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm Going To Die Alone...


*sigh* It was a lovely day. Today could not have gone any more perfectly for the happy couple. I am sort of broken hearted and happy all at the same time. I am 50% of the way through the wedding weekend and I think the tough one will actually be tomorrow. Weddings make the single girl really sad.

I could insert a confession here about people...but won't. Instead...I think I'll go to bed.

*I did look sorta hot today though, but not quite hot enough...I'll never be hot enough*

2 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

When you find the right guy, how hot you do or don't look won't be an issue. He'll see what an amazing person you are, and he will be so hooked.

HST said...

stop talking like that. my diva friends do not talk like that. I so wish i could put my brain in your head because it feels so freeing when you realize that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you and you are hot just being alive. the makeup, clothes, shoes, purses.....just frosting my dear, just frosting.