Monday, May 14, 2007

If I Stay It Will Be Trouble...

I sat in my car outside the bank today staring at it until my shift began. It's almost as if I thought the answer to all my problems would come to me, if I just looked hard enough.

I feel as if the time has come to move on. But I don't know if I can afford it. I would have to take a substantial pay cut working almost anywhere and I would be walking away from an insane amount of vacation days.

I think about it this way. I have 21 paid vacation days. What about the other 344 days of the year? Just be miserable?

Am I brave enough to take the leap of faith that I would need to, and just walk away and risk everything? Or do I stay and try and make it work?

3 comments:

Mark said...

I'd try to line some other shit up first. Walking away without a plan can be trouble.

Anonymous said...

What does your heart tell you? How do you feel about it?

Girl Next Door said...

My heart tells me to tell them to fuck off.