Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bend Over...

Can I be dramatic for a moment?

I would like to know why it is that the people who want things the most have the hardest time getting there? Hmm? Why the fuck is that?!

Needless to say, I got my letter from financial aid, telling me to fuck off.

I hate that I am getting punished for wanting to go back to school, having good paying jobs and being a responsible adult.

Maybe I will punch out a couple kids for next year, help this whole aid process along.

Fuck our system! It's seriously flawed.

5 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

What you should really do is chosse a couple of different guys to shack up with, pop out a couple of kids, and live off of the system. I know someone that that works real well for.

Girl Next Door said...

She seems to be living large.

Dirty Bunny said...

roflmao, Juicy. You rock.

Girl Next Door said...

I know. It's tough being this cool all the time.

Paw and Claw Designs said...

I'm in the same boat.

I'm paying for one class, each year, as i can afford to.

If i'm lucky i have my business management degree about 30 years after i'm DEAD!