Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Called This Months Ago...

We were told approx. 8 weeks ago, that there was a major research project due in Psychology this week. We were also presented the option of working with a partner. The problem with partner work, is one grade is shared no matter how the work is done. Binkers, the girl who is my study partner for this class happened to show up drunk on the day this was disclosed. I choose to ignore that we could work in groups, full well knowing that she would not remember this. I was not willing to allow this girl to ride on my grade. I intended to put some work into this project.

It is due today. I submitted my findings over the weekend. Her and I were scheduled to present to the instructor today. I left her ass passed out drunk on my couch this morning. I got a perfect score in this project with is 1/4 of our grade.

As of now, she has a zero.

I am not at all sad that I made the choice to do this solo.

1 comment:

Ren said...

Ah, choice... The quintessential of human freedoms. Now put yourself in her shoes, think if you would like the zero, and I've done my devil's advocating for the day.

Kisses.