Thursday, December 21, 2006

Checked The Clock When I Got Home And Realized I Was Alone*...

I can't believe it's been a week already. Where have I been? In my apartment. Packing. I don't feel like I am making much progress lately either. I have about 10 days before I am needing to be relocating. I have actually until the 5th of January to vacate this apartment...but I would much prefer to be out as soon as possible to have plenty of time to clean this apartment. It won't take long because I am a mostly clean little girl, but I still don't wanna rush it.

Oh well, I have to get ready for work, but I promise to work on a post at work today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work on a post at work? Are you daffy?

Girl Next Door said...

I didn't say post a post....I said work on it...I will type it at work and post it here.