Friday, February 18, 2005

Well, This Has Never Happened Before....

Today I was unable to shop myself into a better mood. *Gasp* If you listen quietly, you can hear Mastercard laughing at my empty spending. I went out today to find a pink tshirt, and a pair of black capris. I came home with a pink tshirt, a blue tshirt, a pair of black capris (which are not at all what I wanted) and a new pair of shoes. WHAT WENT WRONG?!?!?! (thats in addition to all the money spent online the last few weeks). And then I got home and the swimsuit I have been so excited to get, of course, didn't fit. So now here we are down to the wire, and I might not have a swimsuit. I ordered it out of a catalog and the exchange might not make it back here in time. But who really wants to swim in the ocean anyways right? And because the capri's aren't exactly what I want, I am going to go to Shopko and look for something else I don't need. I have plenty of clothes, but what is it about vacations that make you want to buy everything new? And why must I give in? But oooo....new sandals....

I went tanning today for session #5. I asked the girl about the lotion I was using. Turns out it was kind of working against me. Today is the first day I feel tan. All of this in the name of vacation.

So I have this dog. Buttons is a 15 y/o toy poodle. She's a sweet thing that I swear, if you look deep in her eyes, behind the cataract, you just might see the fires of hell burning deep. That's right, my dog is Satan's minion. Did you ever see Dogma? Well, Buttons might just be Loki and Bartelby's sidekick. If you heard this noise that comes out of her late in the night, you wouldn't doubt me.

Tomorrow I am going to see Constantine with some people. Keanu *shudders with lust*

No comments: