Sunday, February 20, 2005

There is much on my mind tonight.

Will punishment deserved be punishment received? Are crime and punishment a phrase that really go together anymore? Or are they two separate entities that at one time meant something? In my experience, the punishment is never equal to the crime.

Will that email I have so dearly been wanting to see ever appear? What do guys really want for birthday presents?

Does everyone spend this much money getting ready for a vacation? Am I the only person in my small town afraid of the dark outside? I hate walking from my car to the house in the dark. The unknown frightens me. And I am sure I heard the flapping of wings. But I imagine, demons and arch angels aren't hanging around in my back yard. Unless I am the last scion. But since I am not Catholic for starters, it's not likely.

Moving on from my plattering...Constantine ... GOOD! I had little faith in Keanu's ability to do anything after the Matrix trilogy...But good. First movie I have seen this year, that I would go see twice. And I was taken aback by the appearance of the ever charming Gavin Rossdale. yummmmy. Saw previews for "Mr and Mrs Smith", "Batman Begins", and "Sin City". I will probably be seeing all of them as they look completely cool.

Well tomorrow is a day that I imagine, I will sit on the couch in my pajamas all day until my mother comes home. At which time, my peace and quiet will be shattered by the constant need for assistance.

No comments: