Friday, February 18, 2005

I am such a copycat

Ok, So my older brother got one....so I can't be left out and I have to have one too. The difference is....you will learn something from his. You might not understand it...but you will learn something. Mine, well, you just might learn where exactly the the public school system went wrong.

You can check him out at http://anncoultertossedmysalad.blogspot.com/

So, anyone who knows me, knows that is a statistical impossibility for me to return from lunch on time. I have a new excuse everyday too. It might not be a good excuse...but it's an excuse none the less. Today, it's your fault. I had to start this blog, so I was late. That and the fact that when it's time to go, Joe (oldest brother) starts a deeply profound conversation (often one-sided) about the lineage of the British Royal family or the misappropriations of government issued bubble gum. While I am more likely to mention the breakup of Brad and Jen (I am still in shock), Mr Britney Spears (a crucial part in her white trashifaction process) or Priness Camilla (I cringe). Although!!! I did learn the Charles and Camilla are distant cousins. Now altogether....EWWWIE

31 days before my very first vacation sans parents. I am flying cross-country to Florida to visit my friend Lani. WAHOO!!!

No comments: