Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh What The Hell...

So it's finals week. I have projects coming out of my ass. My house smells funky. I don't have time to figure out what stinks. It might be me for all I know. I am sort of flat broke. I have no time to wrap the gifts that are hidden all over my house. I haven't seen some of my friends in ages. I was in a car accident that, I might get sued over. And now... I find out in a text message that my little brother got engaged today and no one bothered to tell me.

This seems to be a recurring thing...not telling me about engagements.

This week is going to kill me.

2 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

Maybe he was going to announce it at Christmas Eve. We didn't know either.

Ren said...

Merry Christmas, June. May all your wishes come true in the New Year (but no earlier).