Thursday, December 13, 2007

Beauty Queens and Children's Dreams...

I solved the world peace crisis today. I had to write a proposal for macro econ today on the subject.

Children and Beauty Queens.

LOL, draw your own conclusions, but if you would like to read the starry eyed proposal...let me know.

In other news, I am losing my mind. The end of the semester is a terribly stressful time right now, and I am not handling it well. I am kind of unbalanced right now. My thoughts don't add up, I have a short fuse, I am needy and whiny. I need a hug. I need to clean my house (it smells funny in here). I don't have time to do it right now. So, maybe next week I can figure out which stack of dishes reek so bad. I am selfishly expecting the attention of some people, and getting heart hurt when I don't get that attention. But there are certain people I need right now. Is that really all that selfish to know which friends are going to say the right things to make it all okay? Is it also ok to not care that I feel like I'm being selfish?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's perfectly fine to be selfish, but if you're depending on other people to bring happiness to your life it will never happen. Happiness is a choice that comes from within yourself.