Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Costs Of Stress...

Everytime I start to feel everything falling apart, every joint in my body feels like it's fused together.

I feel this mostly in my back, the more upset I get, the tighter my back gets. Now, breathing hurts.

I also tend to pick at imaginary blemishes on my face. I have a hole on my chin that's scabbing over from earlier in this week.

And what's really cool is how much hair I lose. Thankfully, I have a rather thick head of hair. It's quickly graying, but thick none the less...so you can't really tell.

It is really disgusting though having to clean the shower drain every other day.

3 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

Is it the whole trying to juggle school, work, free-time, and money thing?

Girl Next Door said...

mostly school and work. Money sucks, but when you don't have any...you tend to just stop caring.

Dirty Bunny said...

I'm not telling you to give up, because you definitely have it in you to accomplish it, but there's no shame in deciding school is not what you want. The important thing to remember is that you TRIED. That is far more than a lot of people have the ambition (or even in my case) the guts to do. Success isn't measured by how much education you have or what job you have. I think it's embracing what you have and being happy with what you have. I don't know many people with college degrees who I think as highly of as I do you. You are a sparkle in my world and many others, and you make a difference just by being you. I hope this didn't sound "lecture-like". I just love you and am proud of you is all. And, I just dreamt about you, so I'm all sappy right now.