Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm A Bad Person...

I called into Wal-Mart today. I'm not sick.

Last night, I began to ponder all of the end of the semester stuff I had to complete and looked at the amount of time I didn't have to do it in. As much as it sucks for the front end supervisors, I made the call to stay home today. This is more important to me.

I'm going to hell. I don't think I feel bad about skipping out on them. Would you? What would you do in this situation?

**Obviously, I do feel a little bad about this...or I wouldn't have posed the question to you**

2 comments:

Girl Next Door said...

And unfortunately, I have lost a piece of research that it pretty crucial to my paper.

Dirty Bunny said...

There's definitely no reason to feel bad. Even if it was just to have some time to yourself and not to work on a paper, you still shouldn't feel bad. You've been working your ass off.